Unique, rights-ready designs. Exclusively yours.
Unlike other Intellectual Property (IP) purchasing models, rights-ready designs on print.one have unlimited duration and territory rights, so our customers can avoid the usual fine-print which risks restricting creative campaigns that have the potential to evolve over time.
Once purchased, the customer may use the design for unlimited projects, campaigns, production runs or services. There is no need to indicate the dates of use, alternate versions or number of variations.
What are the benefits of rights-ready designs?
- one flat fee: unlimited license period, and no renewal costs or future royalty fees
- high-quality, industry-leading designs
- instant, high-resolution download for immediate use
Exclusivity & Vintage
Exclusive prints are designed by contemporary artists and are sold with full, global exclusivity guarantee. Upon payment, designs are immediately removed and no longer available to be seen or purchased.
Vintage prints are contributed by credited collectors and archives, where similar designs are grouped as one to avoid duplicates wherever possible. Vintage is sold without exclusivity due to the long history behind each design. Purchased designs are immediately removed and made unavailable from print.one for five years however we cannot guarantee that there are no copies or variants elsewhere.
Design Image Quality
Minimum of 200dpi
Simple, fixed fees for CAD work including recolouring designs or getting them ready for production.
Our Contributors have agreed:
- All designs submitted are theirs to be sold.
- There are no uses or limitations to the designs that could interfere with the rights granted to PRINT.ONE’s Customers.
- One-off, exclusive sale…
- To remove them from any other physical or digital retail platforms including, if applicable, their personal website etc. They retain the right to keep their designs found on PRINT.ONE in only personal, non-commercial services and as fine-art pieces.
We aim to develop the best possible sales platform for our Customer and our Contributors. Please get in touch if you have any questions or suggestions at [email protected].